Here are some resources to help you recycle more items right.
Bass Coast Shire Council
Baw Baw Shire Council
- Lardner transfer station recycling.
East Gippsland Shire Council
Latrobe City Council
- Check before you chuck
- Latrobe City’s Top Five Recycling Contaminants Will Leave You Wondering Why?
South Gippsland Shire Council
Wellington Shire Council
Cardinia Shire Council (neighbouring Gippsland)
- Use the Red Group locator to find out which Coles stores in Gippsland will accept soft plastic for recycling through the Red Cycle program.
- The Gippsland Waste and Resource Recovery Group website has lots of information. Here is their recycling guide.
- Learn more about how to Get it Right on Bin Night at Sustainability Victoria’s website.
- Totally Workwear stores will take old work boots so that the rubber can be recycled.
- Single use household batteries can be recycled at Aldi stores.
- The RecycleSmart app is Australia’s most comprehensive recycling app using data from Planet Ark’s RecyclingNearYou site. It provides information for every council area in Australia and enables residents to search for both kerbside and drop off services for a huge range of materials on their phone or tablet.