About Poowong Pickers Festival
The Poowong Pickers Festival is a town garage sale trail. It’s about environmental responsibility, community, lots of fun, and the thrill of the hunt!
The event is in it’s sixth year and is held in the town of Poowong in the rolling hills of South Gippsland, as part of the National Garage Sale Trail event in October each year.
In 2019, the event will be held from:
8.30am – 12pm on Sunday 20th October.
In previous years, 30 – 50 sellers all around Poowong have opened their garage doors to sell items they no longer need.
Visit the town for some fun, fresh air and exercise as you make your way from home to home looking for those bargains!
What makes this event so great?
- Items are diverted from landfill and get reused
- People delight in other’s unneeded stuff
- Decluttering helps eliminate stress – its true!
- Meet the neighbours, fellow bargain hunters and other interesting characters
- Sellers can make extra cash to pay down debt or participate in a new experience
Learn more and register your garage sale here.
Search for sales here.